Applications for the 2023 Toyota Star Maker will be opening soon!
Toyota Star Maker, Australia’s longest running country music competition, is a yearly search for an individual, aged over 18 years, who has the greatest potential to take advantage of the opportunities offered in the prize package.
A judging panel of country music industry experts will choose the top 10 finalists.
These 10 finalists will find their way to Tamworth and perform at the Toyota Star Maker Final on the first Sunday of the iconic Tamworth Country Music Festival in front of thousands of country music fans where one performer will be named the 43rd Star Maker winner.
The Toyota Star Maker prize package valued at over $100,000 includes:
- Use of the title 2023 Toyota Star Maker;
- 12 months use of a brand new, fully-serviced Toyota motor vehicle;
- A fuel card for the length of reign;
- Return air flight including 4-nights’ accommodation for one to Nashville for the CMA Festival in June 2023 courtesy of Chris Watson Travel;
- Photographic portfolio;
- A Maton acoustic guitar;
- Fender products;
- Products from Jands Australia;
- A recording session with Australia’s top musicians and producer;
- Recording, distribution and promotion of a four-track EP;
- Production of two professional video clips by an award-winning director;
- 12 months media promotion in Australia’s only country music magazine Country Music Capital News;
- Full colour promotional material;
- Direct and personal introductions to industry based on the organisers 40 years history;
- Guidance and support by HSF Artist Services;
- Media promotion including radio, print and television;
- Hair and make-up styling for photographic portfolio;
- A designated list of events for Toyota
- Guaranteed paid performances at a designated list of festivals and events.